CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

What a Day

Wow! Robbie really was testing me today. He made a huge mess at lunch. I mean huge. He trashed the kitchen floor and his outfit. Not by being messy with food, but by intentionally dumping his drink all over the place. Oh yeah, we tried a big boy cup today instead of the sippy. Big mistake.

Pregnancy Update: All is well. I am very tired in the afternoons and it is very difficult to get out of bed in the morning. But no nausea this week. I do have some achy joints, mostly my left hip and shoulder where I carry Robbie and the ligament stretching seems to oppose that. Robbie still kisses the baby in the belly. He also very intently watched babies on TV today.

After a very active and borderline fussy day, Robbie and I made peace. Well, we were at peace most of the day - just one of us wasn't getting our way most of the time.

0 comments: