CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Howl - O - Ween!!!!

I love Halloween. Maybe it is because I love free candy, or maybe it is the color orange. I really think that I love Halloween because it is the last true kids holiday. I truly give no credence to any association with the dark arts. I think of Halloween as a holiday with no stress, an opportunity to live your dream of being a princess, an astronaut or a cartoon character and of course... free candy.

Anyway, we have of course been celebrating Halloween to the hilt in the Brown household. I have a Halloween village that Robbie insist be turned on first thing every morning - he is really very picky about it. Robbie has even had pumpkin shaped grilled cheese sandwiches.

This weekend we kicked the free candy season off early with a trick or treating trip to Rehoboth. A lot of the shops give out candy as a part of the Sea Witch Festival. It was really crowded, but Robbie looked cute in his Donald Duck outfit and he had a lot of fun.




And what would Halloween be without a trip to Elmer's to pick out a pumpkin? We brought it home and Charlie and Robbie carved the pumpkin together. Robbie let daddy use the knife.







We are looking forward to tomorrow night when Uncle Jack and Grammy Susan come and help hand out candy to the trick or treaters. Happy Halloween!

0 comments: