CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

NIght Owl

My little night owl is upstairs right now (9:22 p.m.) giggling and playing with every toy within arms reach of his crib. This of course includes his fan. He is such a little night owl. Meanwhile, his daddy is out cold. Yep, Daddy is asleep for the night while Robbie is still going strong. Well, I guess we know whose sleep patterns Robbie takes after.

Anyway, I didn't take any pictures that I can share with the internet today. All I took pictures of was Robbie trying on his Halloween costume and that is still remaining super secret. Another thing that we don't know about yet - the gender of Robbie younger sibling. So, I thought I would post this picture of Robbie with a stuffed elephant from his Aunt Jen, back when we thought he was a girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.