CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Uhm, long time no see...

I know, I know, I am totally behind on my posting. I guess no one would believe me if I told them that I had simply been asleep for a couple of weeks straight, ya know, call me Rip Van Amy. Yeah, I didn't think so. Blogger was unable to upload the one time that I tried, but still I am very behind. So I will catch up. I will post a load of pics everyday until I get to today - whenever that today may be. The one exception will be this picture - many of you have asked me how weening Robbie from his paci is going. Uhm, he is rebelling a little bit.



OK, so now to last weekend. We travelled to Williamsburg to visit Nana and Pop-Z. Let's begin our review, shall we.


While in Williamsburg, we swam...



we ate...



we shopped...



and Pop-Z invented Mouseketball.



Robbie had a blast throwing the ball down from the second story loft.



Here's a little bit of height perspective.




When next I post - more Williamsburg (like below)

0 comments: