CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ev's TV

So I was looking at the picture in the previous post and I was thinking about the good ol days - when Robbie was a tiny baby and we could watch whatever we wanted (I could not help but notice that we were watching the Today Show on this particular occasion). We were blessed by having the winter Olympics around when Robbie was born. The wee hours of the morning were spent watching curling and caring - no really - we are now mad curling fans.

Anyway, the whole thing made me think about what little Ev's first TV experience will be like. Since we really have no true power over what is on television in our house, you have to assume that infant Ev's life will be filled with Thomas, Mouse and Tigger and Pooh. Kinda makes you wish for curling sometimes (actually, truth be told, we really like the Thomas episodes)

Camera Update - the LCD may or may not be covered by our policy, we will know in about a week. Either way, it will take 2-3 weeks to get our camera back, so this will be the greatest photographic lull in Robbie's life. I hope that we will survive. I am serious. I really am having major withdrawal - you should see how cute Robbie was today. In the mean time, I will be posting pictures from our trip to Tennessee - as I did not post any because I was too far behind.

We will begin with pictures of Robbie getting his first haircut. My Aunt Martha gave him his first haircut in the bathtub in the cabin we stayed in. Aunt Martha also gave me my first haircut.



0 comments: